Director, Policy and Strategy
Green Innovations Inc.
Tel & fax: +61 3 9486 4799
Revised 11th October 1999 - Version 1.d-w:i
Paper marked up in HTML format
by Philip Sutton.
- Sutton, P. & Preece, K. (1998). "Putting the green into greener purchasing: Protecting nature
consciously" Greener purchasing: Opportunities and innovations.. Greenleaf Publishing:
- Sutton, P. (1997 Oct). "The sustainability-promoting firm: an essential player in the politics of sustainability". Presented at the Ecopolitics XI Conference, Melbourne University 4-5 Oct. Melbourne, Australia.
- Sutton, P. (1997). "Tapping the sustainability market". Greener Management International, 18, UK.
- Sutton, P. (1997 Feb.). "Targeting sustainability: the positive application of ISO 14001" ISO 14001 and beyond: environmental management systems in the real world. Greenleaf Publishing: Sheffield, UK.
- Sutton, P. (1997). "Transformed market-conforming planning." Ecological Economics Bulletin. 2 (1) 18-20. (Condensed paper)
- Sutton, P. (1996, Jan., 1993, Sep.). Transformed market conforming planning. Green Innovations Inc.: Melbourne. (Complete paper)
- Sutton, P. (1996, Jan., 1994, May.). Economic growth: A review from an environmental perspective. Green Innovations Inc.: Melbourne.
- Sutton, P. (1995, Nov.). "Ecological tax reform: A policy analysis of the Costanza, Daly, Hawken and Woodwell package." Presented at the Inaugural Conference of the Australian and New Zealand Society for Ecological Economics: Redefining resource management and environmental policy through ecological economics. Coffs Harbour, Australia.
- Sutton, P. (1995, Nov.). Scenario 2 - waste elimination: waste minimisation report - chapters 2, 11 & 15. Green Innovations Inc.: Melbourne.
- Sutton, P. (1996, Oct., 1995, Mar.). Developing a method for biodiversity life-cycle assessment. Green Innovations Inc.: Melbourne.
- Sutton, P. (1992). "Industrial and market restructuring: Key tools for a green strategic economics." Presented at the 2nd Biennial Conference of the International Society for Ecological Economics: Investing in natural capital. Stockholm.
- Sutton, P. (1992, Jun.). Economic myths and legends and a framework for win-win solutions to economic/environmental problems. Green Innovations Inc.: Melbourne.
- Sutton, P. (1992, Oct.; 1992, Apr.). "A green world is the only practical world." Planning for sustainable development: solutions for the 1990s: proceedings of the biennial RAPI, LGPA & AACP conference. Canberra.
- Sutton, P. (1992; 1984). Opportunity multiplying: An opportunity generating and problem solving philosophy. Green Innovations Inc.: Melbourne.
- Sutton, P. (1991). "Forest management in Victoria beyond the 1990s: a bright green, socially just, high economic growth scenario" Lunney, D. (ed.). Conservation of Australia's forest fauna. Royal Zoological Society of New South Wales: Mosman.
- Sutton, P. (1991, Oct.). The implications of the conservation of biodiversity and ecological integrity for ecologically sustainable development. Working paper.
- Sutton, P. (1991, May). Creating a successful green economy. Working paper.
- Sutton, P. (1991). "Protecting native flora and fauna from the greenhouse effect." Victoria's flora and fauna: Can it survive the greenhouse effect? Victorian National Parks Association: Melbourne.
- Sutton, P. (1991, Mar.). Managing the market to achieve ecologically sustainable development. Working paper.
- Sutton, P. (1990, Sep.). A new macroeconomic tool for achieving ecologically sustainable development: Managing the dynamic structure of factor prices. Working paper.
- Sutton, P. (1990, Jun.). Nature conservation and economics: A suggested approach to the application of economic techniques in public sector work. Working paper.
- Sutton, P. (1989, Oct.). "Sustainable development: Towards a strategy for Victoria." Environmental practice - sustainable development: Proceedings of the second national conference of the Environment Institute of Australia. Melbourne.
- Sutton, P. (1988, Aug-Sept.). "Flora and fauna forever." Eingana. Victorian Association for Environment Education: Melbourne.
- Sutton, P. (1988, Feb.). Woodchipping safeguards. Working paper.
- Sutton, P. (1987). Designing the proposed Victorian Flora and Fauna Guarantee legislation. Paper presented to the 1987 Conference of the National Environmental Law Association: Melbourne.
- Sutton, P. (1984; 1973). Mental models and social change, Working paper.
- Sutton, P. (1983, May). Some features of a conserver economy. Working paper.
- Sutton, P. (1983, April). Depletion policy for non-renewable resources. Working paper.
- Sutton, P. (1980). Victoria's nuclear countdown: State government plans for a nuclear Victoria. Community Energy Network/Environment Action Centre: Melbourne.
- Sutton, P. (1979). A keystone proposal for a steady state economy. Working paper.
- Sutton, P., Macdonald, F., Millsom, A., Preece, K. & Shapcott, R. (1992, Feb.). The economic future for plastics recycling in Australia. Green Innovations: Melbourne.
Last modified: 11th October 1999
Back to Top